Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Anchor Brandy Cream Will Turn Your Coffee into a Liqueur

Photo credit: Denise Larkin

Do you like coffee liqueurs? I do.


I wanted to share this idea that I have been using over the holidays at Christmas time, because I think it is a cheap way to have a coffee liqueur. I bought a bottle of squirt Anchor Brandy Flavoured Cream in my local supermarket called Tesco in the UK.  It's, also, on sale at Asda, Sainsburys, Aldi, Waitrose, Ocado and Morrisons, although, it may only have been on sale in these supermarkets during the holiday period.

The Anchor Brandy Flavoured Cream is a limited edition product just for grown ups. I paid less than £2 for one of these bottles. It contains 88% of cream along with 5% of Brandy. There are other Anchor flavoured cream bottles on sale that contain chocolate cream instead of brandy.  Of course, I think the brandy cream is a bargain.

I used the brandy cream for a topping on Christmas puddings and mince pies at first, but then I fancied a coffee liqueur, so I started squirting the brandy cream into my coffee. It gave my coffee a kick and turned it into a brandy coffee liqueur.  If you can find this bottle of Anchor Brandy Flavoured cream today in your stores, then you can use the cream on cakes or anything you fancy it on.  I thought it was a great idea and I wanted to share this with everyone.

Do you enjoy brandy coffee liqueurs? Believe me when I say that squirting the Anchor Brandy Flavoured Cream into your coffee makes it very tasty.  It sweetens the coffee plus gives it a great alcohol kick.

I don't think there are any bottles of Anchor Brandy Flavoured Creams left in stores now, but perhaps it can be found online somewhere. If there are some left in your local store, then I recommend you try it.

I rate the Anchor Brandy Flavoured Cream 9 out of 10. It's a great treat to have in your home.

Copyright 2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.



4 comments:

  1. I can't drink alcohol, otherwise I would see if it is available where I live and give it a try. Sounds good, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that much alcohol really in it. It's just a taste of it, but not everyone will like it.

      Delete
  2. I did the same with a pot of Baileys cream in hot chocolate and coffee. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete