Monday, February 24, 2014

My wife brought a dog for me - I wanted a cat though

Hello friends, I was a good husband, at least I thought so but my wife made me a better one. She forced me to become the best husband in the world. She never visited her parents unless I took her to her parents’ place. But, in the end, she made me so dependent on herself that I even forgot how to cook that I could do before our marriage.

She bought the latest mobile phones for me brought new laptops she thought I will be busy with them. And the limit was, when she brought a dog in the house and forced me to go for walks in the early hours, each morning. I am sure her intentions were good she must have thought I would stay fit and the dog will have fresh air at the same time. She wanted to provide me with best company in that high breed dog. Her intentions were always good.

She did everything that made me feel great, I felt great to the extent, one day I resigned my good paying job, stayed back home full time and enjoyed my latest gadgets my wife brought for me. As a result, I ended up writing online for a living. Beware friends if you have such a loving wife. And beware of dogs, I could have done better with a cat, cats don’t need a morning walk.
Photo- source-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat


No comments:

Post a Comment