Thursday, February 20, 2014

I loved them but they were not important

I am sure you know the importance of marketing to run your business successfully. Good marketing management is all about a good team of marketing professionals especially those who know their job. As a business head, you must know the potential of people who work for you. Some of them are definitely better especially the ones who have been in the field for years and know their job better than the new entrants know.


There is one important factor associated with your marketing team members. I always though, some of my team members behaved better, said yes for everything, and looked smarter. They were undoubtedly good on almost everything they did. Yes, they were my favorites in many ways. But, they certainly were not the ones who were on the priority list of the important assignments because I had better people who could handle the job way better than those smart looking boys. I always thought that my team should have efficient people and not the ones whom I liked for their attitude for life or went to club or bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment