Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Inner Voice- My intro as well

As marketing-professional- My only suggestion to the young professionals is to listen to 'your inner voice'. Be honest to yourself and do what you find most convincing for your future. If you don’t mind joining the rat race, just go ahead and join it, if you think you can do something worthwhile. Many of my batch mates have made it to the top and working as top managers with top class credentials to their credit. If you find it good for you, there is nothing wrong you must do what you like the most.


My inner voice said to join the writing community when I was at the top of my marketing career but I did not hesitate for a moment, although I had almost 12 years in hand. I know many who are doing well in the field of writing after studying marketing management from different top business schools allover the world. I know many top managers in the corporate world are not happy with their profession but they have no courage to listen to their inner voice. I am happy because I did listen to my inner voice because whenever I stand in front of the mirror, I can see a satisfied person looking back at me.     
Picture from  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Voices

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @ Icana Mojica - I won't call it a tip though :) but my inner voice

      Delete
  2. Excellent advice. It's a lesson I have to relearn a little everyday.

    ReplyDelete