Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Newbie Experiments

Hi guys! This is my first post in Preferred Writers and I'm a bit excited! Thanks for accepting me by the way. I just made my first blog to experiment and find my way through this new endeavor :). It is a new challenge considering that I am not a pro in writing and that our site here is making its baby steps, yey! But congrats to us for being here. :) I'm looking forward to reading everyone's post given the time!

Anyway, since it is Valentine's Day, I thought of writing about my observations on this overrated occasion, hah! I'm not bitter. I guess I'm just not a big fan of celebrations of this sort. But here it is http://penchantpens.blogspot.com Tell me your thoughts and feel free to disagree with me. :)

Better yet, maybe you could share your great, romantic Valentine's day celebrations to help me change my mind about Hearts Day. Help!



4 comments:

  1. Also just a reminder, you may want to fill this post out to at least 150 words. You aren't registering any earned page views on the Posts page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two laptops and one desktop running 24/7 to power what we are doing here. I probably should invest in a blade server.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the tips! I will try to work on them. Sorry for delayed replies, if it will be a problem just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not use Adsense anymore, since once I gotr to the required payout they terminated my account and said I allowed people to access my blog over and over again...LOL I am like what? so I asked them for a detailed reason on why my account was terminated the day I reached the 200.00 payout.. the reason was... per adsense.. You are responsible for all people who come to your blog and their actions while at your website. I responded back to let them know that is impossible since I have no control over what other people do, I only have control over what I do in my own space.

    ReplyDelete