Friday, February 14, 2014

Please trash my previous statement- we all are same


I once said that most tourists from this country do nothing but waste their time while on sight seeing trips to other countries. It was in the reference to my 5 days' holiday visit to Bali. At that time I though tourists from other countries especially from Europe and America try to learn about culture, way of life, food and lifestyle when they visit other countries.


I was wrong, I assure you my previous statement was not absolutely true. I see a heck of lot of Europeans and Americans who have spent their whole trip beach hopping. I think I made my statement a bit generalized when I said they spent all their time in all good things.

Most travelers this summer I see here are supermarket shopping, getting drunk in backpacker bars, then recovering on the beach or tanning in the park. Maybe I should travel a bit more and learn not to make stupid statements. Absorbing the cultural aspect was not to be seen anywhere.


PS- I'm not responsible if someone feels offended reading my post :)


2 comments:

  1. if you're not responsible then can i blame Eden? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is the one who brought me here knowing fully well about my intentions. :)

    ReplyDelete