Monday, February 17, 2014

Mastering one or knowing all?

This one was supposed to be for bubblews but its giving me some errors so let me post here. I am posting something after a long time, have to make it good. So this few days I have been a bit busy but tried to post some stuffs but the submit button won't appear in the page.

I want to put something out there for people to talk about. Is it good to master one or is it good to know all a bit?

For me I think knowing everything even a bit is good then staying idle and mastering only one.

What do you guys think? Share your thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good topic for discussion, Sajib!
    Personally, I want to know a bit about anything which interests me...which is A LOT! LOL! :D
    Although this does make me a bit scattered at times (think..."nutty professor!), I can honestly say, I don't recall EVER being bored...EVER!

    ReplyDelete