Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello everybody... Let me welcome you all here. Apart from my interests in the Bible I was also interested in the ancient Hindu astrology as I am from India. I just wrote a post on Bubblews where I show the importance of the first house in a horoscope. The first house is most important because if it is weak then the whole horoscope of the native becomes weak. He may have other combinations for a good life but if the first house is weak, then the results will get greatly modified. Read all about it here on my post Bubblews...

http://www.bubblews.com/news/2340472-the-ascendant-or-the-first-house-in-a-horoscope

I will be glad to hear from you all. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome the group. It looks we have a wide variety of interests here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! It's great to have you here. And don't be shy, you can... (ahem) "Speak Freely" here.

    ReplyDelete