Monday, February 17, 2014

GO CHEERLEADERS

Did you cheer when you were in HIGH SCHOOL?

Well I have to tell you I have the utmost respect for cheerleaders, as the Medical Association has stated Cheerleaders Squads have the worst injuries and it is the sport that its members are injured more seriously then any other sport.

We had cheerleaders perform at our Alumni game last year and they KICKED BUTT. here is the video and you can see for yourself. The video is my property since I am the photographer and video person for my  freelance company.

I am hoping they come back again this year for our game on the 10th of May The Citrus Bowl is what we named this years game against the rivals of San Juan High School Alumni and Mesa Verde Alumni. We Lost last year (San Juan HS) however this year we are hoping for a big WIN, we are going to have raffles and food and fun fun fun this year!

So if you all are in our city in May get your tickets at http://spartanclub.us  basic tickets are 10.00 and VIP package is only 20.00 paypal and credit cards are accepted! If you would just like to donate to the cause please do.

I will post a video of this years events once we have it and hopefully I can report that we got the big "W".

3 comments:

  1. The vide didn't show the butt-kicking bit, unless it was during that time when both groups were away out in the middle of the field, but it didn't look like there was much kicking going on.

    Maybe that mascot fellow was involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALUMNI cheerleaders, that have not cheered in many years some up to 15 years.. that is why it is called the ALUMNI GAME... and ALUMNI Cheerleaders. So yes they kicked butt with the cheers... the ones doing the flips have not cheered since they left high school over 15 years ago. Hmmm let's give credit where credit is due.. I know I could not do all that after 15 years and only practiced for 3 weeks prior to the Alumni game. This video highlights the ALUMNI cheerleaders and yes they kicked butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sayin' I couldn't see the incident on the video. Sounds kind of rude.

    ReplyDelete