Wednesday, February 19, 2014

About PWG

Preferred Writers Group is still a relatively new site and there are a lot of new members joining on a daily basis. I am sure many of you have a lot of questions you want answers to. I have compiled a few that I thought many members may benefit from. Here are some of the top questions related to PWG:

1) What is Preferred Writers Group?

2) How is it different from other writing sites?

3) Can I post an article that was previously published?

4) Can I post images?

5) How can I check my earnings?

6) When will I be paid?

7) How will I be paid?

8) Is the site moderated?

9) What should I avoid to save my account being suspended/banned?

10) Can I have multiple accounts?



4 comments:

  1. 1) PWG is a community of writers networking together to earn from their work regardless where they are listed. Although we do enjoy earnings for being members, we are not a pay-site. We are not in competition with anyone and have proven to be a benefit to the sites our writers use. We help new writers get the most from their work by providing resources, tips and suggestions on how to strengthen their content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4) Yes. You may post images that are your own or approved by the owners to be shared publicly. I personally use my own or Wikimedia commons, but there are many great resources for approved images. Please always attribute where your image came from. in the Source area at the bottom of your post so it can be easily verify as approved for shared use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6) As a member you are already benefiting from the connections you make here as well as additional traffic earned from your direct links to other sites. As mentioned, PWG is NOT a pay-site but a writer's resource community. The earnings gained here are an additional perk of being a member.
    When our overall earnings reach $100, we will submit our earnings to our networks and await a payment. This can be up to 30 days from the date we submit our earnings. As we grow these submissions will increase in frequency to decrease the wait time to a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7) Currently payments are sent to verified Paypal addresses only. You may send you payment info to [pwg.payments@yahoo.com].
    Please include your PWG member user name as well as your valid PayPal contact address.

    ReplyDelete